General Terms and Conditions
- Games means all games available on the website, including limited live games that may become available on the website from time to time. We reserve the right to add and remove games from the website at our own discretion.
- The user agreement between you and the website comes into force from the moment you register on the website. You registration on the website makes it clear that you have read the general terms and conditions and accept them. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You should carefully read the entire User Agreement before registering on the website. If you disagree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you should not use or should not continue to use any of the services provided by the website.
- We reserve the right to amend this User Agreement at any time. You will be notified of any amendments. If you disagree with the updated User Agreement, you should stop using the website.
- The User Agreement may be published in several languages for informational purposes and to facilitate players’ access.
- The headings of the User Agreement in bold are used for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation hereof.
- In order for you to be able to use the website, you should first personally register thereon and open an account (User account). The User account has the same meaning as the player account.
- You may only have one User account. If you try to open more than one User account, all the accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed. If you notice that you have several User accounts with different names, you should immediately notify about it.
- The request to open a User account shall be made by personally filling out the registration form and submitting it to the operator through the website. You should enter all the mandatory information requested on your registration form.
- We may require you to provide us with additional information/documents to verify your identity, such as a copy of your passport, driver’s license or official ID. If you fail to provide us with the requested documents or if the information or documents you provide are found to be false or misleading, your User account may be blocked or closed and funds may be confiscated.
- You are held solely responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is true, complete and correct, as well as for maintaining it up to date.
- During the registration process, you will need to choose a username and password to enter the website. You are held solely responsible for the safe keeping of your registration data. You should not disclose your registration data to anyone. We are not held liable for any abuse or misuse of your User account by third parties as a result of intentional or accidental, active or passive disclosure of your credentials by you to third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse to register a User account or close your account at our sole discretion. However, all the money in your account will be returned and all contractual obligations will be fulfilled.
- You may participate in any game only if you have adequate funds to place a bet on such participation. The website will not provide you with any credits to participate in any game.
- The minimum player deposit shall amount to 5 USD.
- You should only use valid credit cards or other financial instruments and those that are legally owned by you in terms of depositing funds into your account.
- You may not use funds that are obtained as a result of any illegal activity or from an illegal source, as well as funds that are stolen or associated with any illegal activity.
- You can deposit your User account by using any of the deposit methods specified on the Cashier (Payment Methods) page. You can find details on the processing time and the structure of the fees charged for the payment methods used on the Cashier (Payment Methods) page, and please note that this information is subject to change from time to time.
- You may transfer funds from your account to other players’ accounts or receive funds from other players to your account.
- We may charge the set deposit processing fees. Please note that the fees are subject to change from time to time and the current fee structure is indicated on the relevant pages of the website. We reserve the right to set the minimum and maximum deposit levels, which are indicated on the relevant pages of the website, and we may change them from time to time.
- We do not operate as a financial institution and therefore we should not be considered as such. No deposit interest will be credited to your account.
- You can use any of the available deposit methods, however, these methods may change from time to time.
- Your bank may charge you for wire transfers and other payment methods on its own. Withdrawals will be made in USD and entail currency conversions and international transaction fees charged by your bank.
Withdrawing Funds From the User Account
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 30 USD. The term for crediting the withdrawal amount is from a few seconds to 5 banking days.
- You can withdraw any amount up to the cash balance in your User Account by giving us a valid website withdrawal notice. We have the right to withhold a 5 % fee from the withdrawal amount to compensate for the costs of making a payment.
- You may not just replenish your account and withdraw funds without playing. In this case, the website has the right to withhold a 10% fee from the withdrawal amount to compensate for the costs of making a payment.
- We do not accept withdrawal requests made by phone or email. Withdrawal notices may only be tendered through the website.
- You should only use valid credit cards and other financial instruments and those that are legally owned by you in terms of withdrawal of funds from your User account.
- Withdrawals may be made only to credit cards and other financial instruments that have already been verified and that have already been used to make deposits to your account.
- If the withdrawal of funds to another credit card or other financial instrument is allowed, the player and the credit card/other financial instrument holder will be verified, even if the threshold of 1,000 USD has not been met.
- All pending transactions that do not match your verified credit card or other financial instrument will be returned to your User account. If we are unable to cancel the withdrawal amount, we will have to freeze this amount.
- We reserve the right to withhold and/or confiscate funds for withdrawal of funds in the event that the player has not passed due verification and/or we believe that the player has cheated.
- If we mistakenly, due to human or technical error or otherwise, credit your User account with winnings that do not belong to you, we remain the owner of this amount. The amount will be debited from your User account as soon as we learn of the mistake. If you withdraw funds that do not belong to you, there will be debts on your User account. You are obliged to immediately inform the operator about any case of incorrect crediting of funds, and your notice shall be tendered by email.
- Winnings are credited to your User account.
- We may carry out additional verification procedures for any payout in excess of the equivalent or cumulative withdrawal of funds in excess of 1,000 USD and further reserve the right to carry out such verification procedures fro lower payouts. Such identity verification may, for example, include providing a copy of a player’s passport, utility bill, bank statement, or credit card statement.
- Upon receipt of a request for withdrawal of winnings, we reserve the right to pay the requested amount in the following amounts: up to 10,000 USD per week and up to 28,000 USD per month.
Inactive User Accounts
- Inactive account means an account that is not accessed for 12 months and has a real cash balance.
- We reserve the right to charge your account an administrative fee of 5 USD per month, if the balance is positive, after 12 months from the last login, while your account remains inactive.
- Account holders who wish to return funds held in a closed, blocked or excluded account are advised to contact Customer Support.
Closing User Accounts
- If you would like to close your account, you can do so at any time by contacting customer support by email. We will refund you all funds in your User account, minus the applicable withdrawal fees.
- We reserve the right to close your User account and withdraw money to you, minus the applicable withdrawal fees, at our sole discretion, without any obligation to provide a reason or give advance notice.
Representations and Warranties You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are solely responsible for finding out and ensuring that your participation in the games does not violate the laws that apply to you.
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes on any winnings received from us that may be imposed on you under applicable law.
- All information that you provide to us during the term of this Agreement shall be true, complete and correct, and you should immediately notify us of any changes to such information.
- All money that you deposit into your User account should not be associated with any illegal actions, in particular, should not be obtained as a result of any illegal activity or from any illegal source.
- You understand that participation in any of the games on our website may carry you the risk of losing money deposited into your User account.
- You must not be involved in any fraudulent, fictitious or other illegal activity or in collusion regarding your participation or participation of third parties in any of the games and must not use any software methods, or technical means, or hardware for your participation in any of the games; we do not allow the use of any robots and/or programmed devices in the game. We hereby reserve the right to void any bet in the event of such behavior.
- Games on our website should be playable in the same manner as games played in any other environment. This means that players should be polite to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
- We reserve the right to terminate and/or change any games or events offered on the website, as well as limit and/or refuse wagers and bets.
Chat Obligations and Rules
As part of your use of the website, we may provide you with a chat function that is moderated and controlled by us. We reserve the right to view the chat and keep a record of all statements made at this facility. You may use the chat only for gaming and social purposes and in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not make any statement that is sexually explicit or offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
- You must not use offensive Usernames or screen names when registering or logging into the system.
- You must not make statements that are offensive, defamatory or offensive to the website.
- You must not make statements that advertise, promote, or otherwise refer to any other online organization.
- You must not make claims about our website or any other website connected to our network that are false and/or harmful and/or detrimental to us.
- You must not collude through chat rooms or a separate chat.
If you violate any of the listed provisions regarding the chat facility, we have the right to delete the chat room or immediately terminate your User account.
We reserve the right to cancel and/or declare a Wager void,in whole or in part, if, in our sole discretion, we deem it obvious that one of the following circumstances has occurred:
- You or people associated with you influence, directly or indirectly, the outcome of an event.
- You and/or people associated with you evade, directly or indirectly, our rules.
- Criminal activity affected, directly or indirectly, the outcome of the event.
- The placement of such Wagers (bets) was carried out, which would have been accepted under different conditions and circumstances, but which were accepted during periods when the software (website) was affected by technical problems due to an error, such as a typo, technical error, system malfunction, force majeure or otherwise; Wagers (bets) were offered, placed and/or accepted due to this error.
- In case of incorrect setup of the bonus campaign or payable and/or errors in the game software (website), we reserve the right to change the player’s balance and player’s account data to correct such errors.
- We reserve the right to remove any game from the website at any time. Any event or game that indicates inappropriate behavior affecting payouts, game data or other balances that could be caused by a misconfiguration or error will be canceled or removed from the website. In such cases, the player’s (players’) balance and account details may be changed to correct any error. – We reserve the right to withhold payments if there is suspicion or evidence of manipulation of any of the games. Refunds can be made in exceptional cases, and in such cases they will be provided solely at our discretion.
Special Terms and Conditions
All games offered on the website may have their own special or additional rules and terms and conditions. The rules associated with this page are an integral part of the User Agreement. By clicking the Register button, you accept the special rules.
- The player should, without undue delay, inform us of any information they have about any suspicious activity related to any of the games provided by the website.
- We reserve the right to block, close or suspend the User account and withhold funds, if it is required in accordance with the Money Laundering Prevention Act.
- Fraud means any fraudulent activity committed by you or anyone acting on your behalf or in collusion with you, and includes, but not limited to, attempting to register false or misleading account information. Collusion to obtain an unfair advantage (including advertising benefits), as well as using funds that do not belong to you, including using a payment method that is stolen, cloned or unauthorized.
- You will be obligated to pay us, upon our request, all costs, fees or losses incurred by us as a result of any fraudulent activity on your part. This include any direct or indirect damages, any loss of profits and loss of reputation arising directly or indirectly as a result of your fraud, bad faith or criminal act.
- You can send us a complaint, if any, via a match chat or you can contact our customer support team by email.
- We will make every effort to promptly resolve any problem.